Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Photos from today

Jim here--

Sorry I have been somewhat mute-- been dealing with work stuff and the lack of sleep has me a bit off.

A quick list of things for which I am grateful on this trip--

Little Milos
New Friends
Yummy local and international food
Milosha
No food induced illness-- YET!
Warm-ish weather
Tiny Milos
a great apartment with internet AND running water 24/7
Easy public transport connections
REAL European Fanta-- not the "too orange" Russian kind
Meelosh

Enjoy the pics:

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying reading through these amazing blogs of both Milos' and Joey's adoptions. I am praying for your safe and uneventful (in a good way!) return, and look forward to hearing how Milos adjusts to his new life in the U.S.
    Laurie C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Milos is precious!

    ReplyDelete