Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THANKS TO Cincy USCIS

The corrected home study was faxed to them last night. I hand delivered the hard copy to Anthony at 8 this morning. I got a call from Charlene, who actually processes the I-171H, at 10:15 saying it was ready for me to pick it up. I have never run into ANYONE who has been as helpful as these folks are. 

I then walked 2 blocks to get a copy notarized and the folks at US Bank could not have been LESS helpful.. I am a customer (A rather large, long-time customer) and they fought me every step of the way. -- remind me to look for a new bank upon our return. Off to the courthouse to get the notary stamp certified. More nice people!

I arrived home at 11:30 to discover that we DID have a confirmed appointment for 12/3 in the country.

Sooooo we have EVERYTHING we need.... (might need an apostille from Columbus on Friday)

..well except all the stuff you need to travel-- yes-- one business day to get all the job and family stuff in order. Need to get Euros (or at least spiffy new looking dollars) and a bunch of other stuff but all we really need is the $$, passports and US paperwork.. we can get anything else over there.

Oh and 25 people will be here tomorrow for Thanksgiving-- speaking of which gotta run and make stock



No comments:

Post a Comment