Sunday, November 29, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Yikes

It's been a VERY busy last day. A lot of work stuff to do and some things I assumed would take no time (like letting the bank know we will be overseas and not to shut off our credit card) have taken HOURS.  I almost forgot its my birthday---

We are very much looking forward to a quiet day and a half in Munich. Therme Erding, some Christmas markets then off to EE to get Milos!

Since I was so busy with work stuff, Mary has done most of the packing-- I usually take care of my stuff and all the important docs-- not because I am a control freak--- far from it,  but rather if something is forgotten I'd like to be the one to blame! :-). The good news is all we really need is the I-171H, passports and money. Anything else can be taken care of there.

If we can get wifi at airports (for free), we will update enroute-- othewise probably not until EE time (I know our hotel in Erding does NOT have internet.


talk soon!

Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment